• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Stuck!!

Hey ya'll, I've been stuck on Chill Clawbster (Sora AND Riku) for months now. Riku's boss isn't hard, but I always run out of time right when he's almost dead. Sora's boss is just a lost cause. Any tips? I'm so tempted to just watch the rest of the game on youtube :-(
  2. L

This was very...confusing. Do I know everything I need to before starting DDD?

Ok, I just finished watching a complete walkthrough of BBS and I just want to make sure, before I start playing DDD, that I have all of the knowledge I need about the ending. I understand Ventus' story pretty well. He fought his battle and now he's inside of Sora's heart, right? I understand...
  3. L

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

What about that stupid ghost thing that was at the clock tower in Neverland? Never beat that either.
  4. L

Hardest Battle for you in KH1?

It's been 11 years since I got KH 1. Still haven't beaten Sephiroth.
  5. L

I haven't played the series since KH2

I know, I know, it's horrible. But I haven't been able to play the subsequent games because I didn't have money for the platforms. Now that I'm older and have a way to purchase one, I REALLY want to buy PS4 and play KH3. Now, I know I've missed a ton of the story. How would you suggest I get...
Back