• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mansex'sLover

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

That's also true. I guess that clears things up in that regard, then.
  2. Mansex'sLover

Here's my concern with that. Since time travel works only one way, once Ansem SoD went back to inform YMX, he couldn't have gone forward in time again. So did he just freaking wait around for 50 something years until YMX came along to take him forward in time?
  3. Mansex'sLover

What if Ansem wasn't a Heartless?

Awesome theory! Props to you, sir.
  4. Mansex'sLover

Interesting. That's definitely something to consider. But, I have a conjecture to offer. If YMX has already traveled through time, and he will eventually return to his period of time and forget the events of the future, how would they continuously keep being brought back? Judging by the fact...
Back