• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Roxas Is Confirmed To Be Bhk's Name

For everyone who does not believe that Roxas is his name well.........we got proof that it is! On the site wikipedia.org it has EVERYTHING pertaining to the start of KH2 development to now and it has the list of characters, voice actors(japan, and english), etc! Everything that you wanted to...
  2. S

The significance of the "x"

Okay i know this has been posted b4 but i added a few more details in it, when Nomura said that all the names of the 13 order have a certain significance i think he's right! In japan it is seen that the BHK name is "supposedly" Roxas! To me it makes sense because the "x" meaning unknown and the...
  3. S

Kairi a.k.a. Sitting Unknown

Now this is only a thought about Kairi! It is said that she will be involved in the affairs a different way! Now it is possible (POSSIBLE, for those who do not/can not comprehend) that she is the sitting unknown, since BHK a.k.a Siru, Mickey, Riku, have infiltrated the Order! So she might do the...
  4. S

hollow bastion's second world

i dunno if anyone noticed this about hollow bastion in KH2, if you look closely underneath hollow bastion there is a second place like another castle beneath hollow bastion. And no i am not talking about the new place cid and leon are building. It sorta looks like Castle Oblivion no jk! But it...
  5. S

DD unknowns

I just wanted to point this out, in deep dive in the last scene it says " we'll go together", i think the 4 unknowns are: Sora:GEU, Riku:BFU, BHK:DWU, Kairi/Namine(highly doubt Namine):SU. I mean throughout the trailer it shows clips of Riku reaching his hand out to to Sora, Sora screaming to...
  6. S

2 disk layer for KH2

just a thought but did anyone think that the reason why KH2 is so long is because you'll be playing both sides to the story! BHK story and Sora's story from different perspectives! I mean hint clue, another side, another story! I think that eventually they do cross paths but certain things that...
  7. S

High Tech world, connections to FF games?

If you watch the trailers for deep dive, and the e3 trailers, there could be hints to a high tech world for kingdom hearts 2! Example, in deep dive there is a lot of static and the video jumps from scene to scene explaining the creation of heartless, and the unknowns? Then when Diz and the...
  8. S

Blindfolded, GEU, SU Unknown

Okay, this is my theory on the unknowns since everyone has there own theory, remember when the BFU held his arms up on the tv tower as if he was summoning something? The unknown in the center at hollow bastion did the exact same thing when all 4 unknown surrounded him! But, tetsuya normura...
  9. S

BHK playable in KH2

Okay, just to give ya'll a thought, do u think that when Nomura stated the BHK is playable, that means that after u defeat Sora's story then u unlock the BHK version of the game? I mean come on u dont think that when u play u get to choose who's side u want to play? Or is it? Anyway, he said...
  10. S

Namine

I was reading the Square Enix party review and it had some pretty information on the certain topics that everyone is seeming to argue about! But i had a theory on Namine, when the BHK told Axel that you cant see Sora, that is very similar to what the replicate Riku said to Sora when he was...
  11. S

FF Character Worlds

This may seem weird, but just a thought! Nomura said that a surprising new world would appear in KH2, and FF7: advent children is getting pretty popular so that maybe a thought! What if there's a world that all the final fantasy characters are from and that sora, riku, and the BHK are from there...
  12. S

The road to twilight, Riku

The road to twilight, Riku, BHK 4 worlds This is just a thought about the road to twilight 4 worlds, BHk, etc, when Diz asked RIku which road he was going to take Light or Darkness, Riku said neither but he will take the middle road! Now just my point of view, the BHK lives in Twilight town and...
  13. S

Similarity to Riku and Axel

Just a thought about a similarity to Riku and Axel! If you watch DEEP DIVE, the BFU jumps off the building to catch the oblivion and he pulls out a second weapon, but get this: its not a keyblade but Axel's primary weapon! And in one of the trailers those same weapons are shown again on a brown...
  14. S

Promise's

I just thought i would put this out there, Nomura stated that the theme for KH was the connection of hearts, as with Kairi always being with Sora from beginning to end of the game! In KH2 he said that the theme would be "Promises"! And Sora made a promise to both Kairi, Sora: "i'll come back to...
  15. S

Theory of Namine, BHK, and Sora

If anyone has noticed something strange about Namine is that she maybe the ceneterfold of the game! When she was 1st introduced in COM her unique drawing ability enabled her to create or uncreate memories and implant them in whatever she wanted. When Vexen created his clone of Riku, the clone...
  16. S

Deep Dive theme

hey, do know the deep dive song that they play at square enix's main site for KH2 do ya'll think that that'll be opening pre-theme like in KH1 when you had to choose new game or load? Because it was stated that this will be a sorrow tale of truth so i think that the pre song will give off a...
  17. S

Something about Namine i noticed.....

I just thought about something out. when i was on the KHU website he had the BHK, Kairi, Sora, and Riku in a sort of order and a similar order appeared in Deep Dive, with the GEU, Riku, BHK, and the "Unknown" in which i believe is Kairi or possibly Namine herself! Now I know that they are not in...
  18. S

Just a hint clue about the KH crew!!!

I just had a thought about the BHK, Kairi, Sora, and Riku. When Ansem stated in his journals that he was going to send a young girl to the island beyond to find the keyblade master, she doesn't seem to have a(n) element at all and it could be hinted that she is a twilight herself. Reason being...
  19. S

DiZ's clothes pattern

Anybody noticed that Diz inner chest has the same exact pattern as in the 13 key points pattern. Look closely and you will see it. Maybe Sora's second mission is to search for paradise in Diz's chest. Hint Hint! Whoa, Nomura, didn't mean to spoil the suprise!!:eek:
  20. S

This maybe shocking about blined folded unknown that NO ONE has noticed.

If you watch DEEP DIVE and pause at the part where the blonde haired kid throws the oblivion to the other unknown and when they slowly meet the blind-folded unkown has a second weapon in his left hand which is similar to axel's weapon and in the E3 Trailer those weapons are shown again on the...
Back