• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Weapons

im having a problem with weapons here. I need to know what weapons a mage studying to be an ice mage can use.
  2. K

Thoughts on devil may cry 3 & 2

i rented devil may cry 2 and bought devil may cry 3 both of them are sweet!!!!!!!!!:D
  3. K

I Want 2 Know Why Some Of The Site Is Turned Off!

I really wanna know why some of the site is turned off.For 2 examples: 1)Healing center 2)the battle ground.
  4. K

Do you think Kingdom Hearts II is worth the wait?

Re: Do you think... you both..have...KH2??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! WHERE DID YOU FIND IT!!?? I MUST KNOW!!!!! wait a sec....that cant be true...square enix says it hasnt come out anywhere yet... ha! you liar!
  5. K

Socom U.s. Navy Seals Rules!!!!!

I love socom soooooooooooooo much!!!!!! But i love playing it online better!!!!:D
  6. K

Crazy Things!!!!!

Post up any crazy things youve done here...me...i dived into a snow bank! :D
  7. K

im new so hi

Hiiiiiii im still lvl 0 lol.....i already lost 1 battle witch is sad really sad:(
Back