• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. GentlemanGamer

News ► THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU Crossover ~ Tribute Album Releasing 6/19!

I second this :) I mean, I love TWEWY's music and I have no doubt that I'll enjoy this upcoming album, but 4 albums just for covering and remixing the music from one game feels a bit like overkill. :p
  2. GentlemanGamer

Huh... that's interesting; I didn't know that about F2P. Well, you learn something new everyday. But back on topic however, you have pretty much confirmed what I already had thought; namely, that there's no telling what will happen with TWEWY Live Remix in the future. *sighs* Ah well, I...
  3. GentlemanGamer

Fair point. All the same, I'll remain cautiously about a potential release; finding a correlation between TWEWY 2 and a TWEWY album is, I'll admit, a bit of a stretch at best, but even the possibility of a sequel being announced gives me something to look forward to at E3 :) And besides, at...
  4. GentlemanGamer

This is just me throwing a random theory out there, but the timing of this album's release could be implying something. I mean, think about it: 1- E3 is going on yet again this year June 11-13. 2- Along with other major developers, Square Enix will also be there with their own fair share of...
Back