• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. chefdiz19

Creator's Video: Mr. Nomura discusses KH3

Not sure if this was already found but here it is anyways :) Nomura to Discuss Kingdom Hearts III in Playstation 4 Conversations with Creators Video - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania
  2. chefdiz19

Nomura on the porting of KH3 and FF XV

‘Final Fantasy XV’ and ‘Kingdom Hearts 3’ director talks Direct X11 development - National Video Game News | Examiner.com
  3. chefdiz19

Gamestop giving KH some love

Gamestops redone their KH 1.5 ReMix page. Nothing new but really cool to see them show KH the thumbs up! :) KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX for PlayStation 3 | GameStop
  4. chefdiz19

My KH Series died

My coffee maker just peed all over all of my Kingdom Hearts cases. UUUGGHGHGHG
  5. chefdiz19

Birth by Sleep's graphics in 2.5

I just watched a video of the Metal Gear Solid Peace walker HD remake and, I'm really hoping BBS ends up looking better. The HD version of MGSPW looks like it's for the psp but just ported to the new system, I'm just hoping that Square-Enix will do a better job on the graphic overhaul of BBS...
  6. chefdiz19

The series in it's entirety

Does anyone else REALLY want 3D to be included in 2.5 as at least a theater. They are doing these HD collections which is amazing but I really dislike that the entire series except one game will be on the same system. 3D is really new so I totally understand why they probably won't include it...
  7. chefdiz19

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix Promo poster

Saw this at gamestop today. :) I have tremors so I apologize that it's blurry haha.
Back