• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

I'm playing it right now in PCSX2 with Tales of Symphonia in Dolphin as well. But I will stop until I get HD cutscenes. You know, gameplay is better than scenes (because they were not rendered :() Look that comparison mate. [/COLOR] So playing the game with beautiful dialogue scenes, and...
  2. M

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- NA Launch Trailer at PAX East!

Shiiiit! Now I don'¡t know what to do. SOme youtubers are starting to upload Re:Com and 358/2 days with subs in english with original japanese voices. So my choices are, start watching that now, or just wait until September to watch them in full HD with english voices :((((( It doesn't matter...
  3. M

How to ply at same time Re:Com and 385/2 days?

Hello mates! :D After just finishing KH1 in PCSX2 at maximum quality, I would like to try Re:Com and now, as I have improved my english knowledge a bit, I think I can handle it perfectly. Anyway, moving on, I just heard that 385/2 days plot is developed with Re:Com at the same time, and I would...
  4. M

Recommend me new experiences/journeys :D

Hello my dear gentlemen and ladies. I just finished playing KH 1 in PCSX2 because I don't have PS3, so...1.5 HD for me...is unobtainable. Anyway, I was wondering about playing KH:Re COM on pcsx2, but...I think Ill wait, because look the quality comparison between real time game and cutscenes...
  5. M

Yoyoyoyo :D

Hello gentlemen and ladies, my name is Mike. I'm a proud fan of KH series. I hope to see u around quite soon. Cheers <3
Back