• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

What Dual Keyblade Pair do you want Sora to use in KH2?

the keyblade i'll create + the oblivion ;)
  2. O

Lets Clear Something Up

well it's obvious that some people aren't subscribers to game magazines so this is why i am going to clear up the confusion for both the folks living in U.S. and in the U.K. Alright, the set dates for when the release of KH2 can be found on this site for UK...
  3. O

Most Hardest Boss to beat

hook wasn't hard. It was just gay how he kept throwing presents at you. Anyways, the hardest boss for me to beat was Marluxia, the fake one aka the first time you face him. And as for the last fight I thought it just took long but other than that he was easy at the end :)
  4. O

KH 2 in Germany

Reserve your copy today!!! Woot I have mine ready... 38 more days!!!! if you are still despritely wanting the game before September which is when KH2 will be released here in the U.S. then I recommend that everyone get a head start and pre-order:cool: ...
  5. O

What Keyblade did you use to beat Ansem

I used Oblivion but don't you think that it was gay how when defeating multiple bosses at the end you didn't retain any EXPERIENCE POINTS!!! How messed up is that??!!!!!
  6. O

Do you think they have a final mix for kh2

Well if there is a FM for KH2 it better be sent to US cuz if not then all U.S. has to do is get back their contract for letting Japan use Walt Disney characters...=P
  7. O

Secret Ending Movie

I have no doubt in my mind that there will be another KH3. He has made soooo much money off the games and it's either he makes a third one or creates one with the same style as KH. I would also like for there to be movies based off of KH. Wouldn't that be so cool? Just like the people from...
  8. O

How come you can't use two Keyblades in KH?

Re: How come u cudnt use 2 keyblades!!! I would argue that the reason they didn't include a second sword in KH was because they wanted to keep the keyblade as sacred and that there isn't another one like it. Although, I think for the second Kingdom Hearts it will be a lot different. Sora will...
  9. O

What world do you want to see most in kh2?

I really want to see Deep Dive. Looks pretty cool especially after seeing the clip, "Deep Dive". Overall the game is going to be sweet! I wonder if it is still going to take about the same amount of time to beat it ...30-40 hours.
Back