• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

mary poppins world???

thats exactly what happened I have seen this before and it isnt even done well, and is that herby the love bug in the forefront? bogus
  2. N

$ephiroth In Kh2???

It could also be a clip from FF Advent children and you are confusing it.
  3. N

What weapon would YOU choose?

Ultima weapon and goofy's 7 element sheild from final mix
  4. N

Aerith no more?

Doesnt cloud make the deal with hades to kill hercules in exchange to get his memories back or find aerith? Something to that effect?
  5. N

Bhk?

No, as far as I know, its not, he is unnamed as of now
  6. N

Bhk?

blonde haired kid
  7. N

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

aaaaahhhhhh....makes more sense,thanks for clearing that up.
  8. N

BHK's TURE NAME!!!!!!!! NO JOKE

very good find, now my sig is 2 kyaras, not 2 bhk's
  9. N

hmmm.. What will be the end of Kingdom Hearts 2???

I think there will be credits at the end......Maybe
  10. N

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

This is good stuff but...... Sora calls Riku on a Sat. Morning....... Sora:Hey, Wanna come over for breakfast? Riku: As long as you have a rusty hole donut waiting for me! Sora: Errr......What? Riku: I love when the batter goes all over my face! Sora: Dude, maybe we shouldnt hang out any...
  11. N

What Pairing of Keyblades do you want Sora to have?

THe one winged angel and diamond dust are also in KH:COM
  12. N

Fanfiction ► Things KH Characters Would Never Say!!!! REBORN!!!

Sora on Phone with Riku Sora: Hey,wanna come over my house for breakfast? Riku: As long as you have a rusty hole donut waiting for me. Sora: Whats that supposed to mean? Riku: you know......Ilove when the batter gets all over my face! Sora: Dude, thats kinda sick,and I think we shouldnt hang...
  13. N

The Whole Enchilada about Namine

I have been formulating a theory that may be way off base but what if another side, another story was a parralel fight between light and dark, Sora=BHK,Kairi=Namine, Riku=BFU, but they find out about each other and have to work together in some form, which is why BFU is looking for...
  14. N

Will he remember Twilight Town?

I Dont think he will, not at first at least. I think the memories coming back are going to be part of the story.
  15. N

KH:CoM to KH2

What if Namine was BHK's Kairi? Like,the other side other strory was a parralel of soras story but with BHK and his friends?
Back