• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

a logical connection

Great theory, blinded-by-light. Makes much more sense than alot of the other theories and such on here. Very likely.
  2. C

Castle Oblivion in kh2???

Castle Oblivion is just a regular world in the game. I read that somewhere.
  3. C

Bhk and Sora DO have the same face!

The blue eyes I don't think have anything to do with it. Riku has huge blue eyes too. Others probably do too. Also, no offense, but I don't think that their similar faces are significant. I think it's just because that's how the animations in this game are made. They all look a little similar...
  4. C

Sora's height

Re: Sora's height. He's probably just a short kid. And he's younger than Riku, so Riku is taller. He's one of the youngest, since most of the other characters are adults.
  5. C

Have there been a short playable one of kingdomes hearts 2?

You mean like a demo? No, only trailers.
  6. C

What do want to see in the new games?

Re: What do you mostly want to see I want to see what Mickey's role in the game is, as well as BHK. Along with everyone else basically. Lol.
  7. C

BHK theory

Yea. Everything is probably different than like most of the theories on here. It's still fun to imagine. They've probably got something way better that no one ever would have thought of :)
  8. C

Unknown Theory

Re: unknown theorie yea.. it doesnt really make sense..
  9. C

BHK theory

Yea same here. I don't think he's related to Sora really at all. And Sora got his body back, didn't he? Does that mean BHK would like not have a heart? He seems like a whole other person.
  10. C

Re: What do you mostly want to see Yea the abilites and stuff I saw looked cool. Some parts would be better fast-paced, but it might be hard, don't you think?
  11. C

BHK theory

Yea that's what I was thinking. Well not necessarily a brother, but maybe that he knew her or something.
  12. C

BHK theory

Yea I know what you mean. It's a possibility but everybody has heard that theory already.
  13. C

BHK theory

Sorry I don't understand your post lol.
  14. C

Re: What do you mostly want to see You mean the new one is fast paced? I thought the old one was pretty good.
  15. C

Re: What do you mostly want to see That would really suck if it took another three years for KH3.. if there is one.. which I think there will be.
  16. C

Keyblade Masters Theory

they're theories. they're not supposed to be proven. and what did we say was true that's not definite yet?
  17. C

Re: What do you mostly want to see I want to see what the storyline is duh. And Riku cause he's my favorite.
  18. C

Another side Another Story

I highly doubt you know who they are. But who do you think they are, anyway? I'm curious.
  19. C

BHK theory

You're right. This topic is kind of pointless. They're completely different. Well, they look very different anyway.
  20. C

Keyblade Masters Theory

I'm curious to know why Mickey is so much more powerful than everyone else.
Back