• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

I've seen Advent Children at the cinema!

On october 22, I went to a festival called Festival du Nouveau Cinéma (festival of the new cinema) that occured in my city(Montréal,Québec,Canada) to see the world's last chance to see advent children in theatres. And believed me, the movie is one of the most awesome sequel ever. On the first...
  2. T

this is going out to TILA TEQUILA!

Yah this is goingo ut to tila tequila, the guy/girl that goes by the name of TT!! Listen up girl TT is my name! Ive had it for years.! And my friend told me that you knew us...(flare and darky) Who are you?? sorry for making a topic about that, it doesnt belong here and I know it. But I must...
  3. T

Make your country proud

I know you have all noticed that most members here are americans. That's why I decided to make that topic, so the americans can get to know your country a bit more. That all the Un-Americans post here and make your country proud! I'll start : I'm TT and I'm from Québec, Canada. Québec is a...
  4. T

the story of the Stellazio

"The Story of 12 Zodiacs" The 11 Zodiacs pondered. How best to catch Virgo's heart? Aries headed east. Cancer headed to the cape where Virgo waited. The sun was setting into the ocean. Would he finally see her? Scorpio was very timid. He always looked at his shadow until one day he...
  5. T

WWE Raw Deal TCG

Hey I just want to know if there's anybody here that playsthe raw deal tcg?? if you do, what's ur deck?? im playing as the hardy boyz, jeff hardy and matt hardy. Im more of a tag team player
  6. T

French!Fracais!!

Ok I made this topic for those who wants to speak french!! or if u want to learn some basis or words.im here to help! ok alors qui parle francais ici??
  7. T

Aint naught but old school rap baabbby

Ok here,s a topic about old school rap!!! ok who here remember the label Death Row?? ok the war Bad Boy(the label)- Tupac Shakur?? The NWA ?? (niggaz with attitude) or Eazy-E ?? (eazy-does-it) Yeah lets talk about that rap , about BIggy Smalls and Junior Mafia!! Lets take it back to 85...
Back