• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. J

Something I've been wondering

I thought that happened after Ven kicked Vanitas' butt inside his heart... after Vanitas "dissolved", Ven's stained glass became whole again, with only his image, so I guess that was it.
  2. J

Candidate for 13 Darknesses

I was discussing the ending of KH3D with a friend, and one of the points was whether it was Braig and Isa OR Xigbar and Saix in WNG. Since YX refers to Xigbar as Xigbar (and I later realized that one of the tracks on the OST is called "Xigbar"), it wouldn't make any sense if it was Braig sitting...
  3. J

Kh 1.5 remake

I was quite surprised to see the secret message was written in English even in the Japanese version of DDD... it'll be really strange if they make the 1.5 Japan-only after that.
  4. J

Rethinking some stuff -> mindblown

Yeah, he probably did. But since all I had in mind after seeing that was the future BbS, I found it interesting to see how all text can be connected to BbS as well as to DDD.
  5. J

Rethinking some stuff -> mindblown

I was reading some topic the other day, where people were posting about what they remembered being discussed before KH3D was announced (and some things went really back), and someone had commented how they totally dropped the "Chasers" concept. So I went to Youtube to check on KHII and KHII:FM's...
  6. J

This is too confusing!!

Makes A LOT of sense, actually, thank you! :D Ah, sometimes I wish Nomura DIDN'T leave so much room for speculation... and that I had all the Ultimanias, so I could read all of his interviews...
  7. J

Before KH3D.

In that case, aren't the Heartless also unversed? And maybe the Nobodies, as well (not really sure, though).
  8. J

Before KH3D.

I still don't get why it became "unversed", anyone care to explain? MarluKSia sounds definitely cooler than MarluSHa. :/
  9. J

This is too confusing!!

Another thought just ocurred to me: we now know that not only worlds, but also people have Keyholes leading to their hearts. Riku opened Sora's heart from inside. So, is it any different than opening one's heart with the Keyblade of People's Hearts? Does opening from the inside lead to the...
  10. J

This is too confusing!!

KH rarely explains stuff as I wish it'd do... anyway, when Ursula appears, she says "oh, they are really here" or something along those lines, and since the only other character at the scene was "Ansem"... I still don't get how he'd get to bring Ursula there, though. But in the cutscene, Sora...
  11. J

This is too confusing!!

Ok, thing got a little bit clearer now... thank you! :D Remembered another thing reading other topic. By the end of Sora's game in KH3D, why did Ventus' heart suddenly fly to him? Shouldn't it be inside of Sora's body ever since Ven's ending in BbS? Also, how could Riku have seen SoD when...
  12. J

This is too confusing!!

So, I beat the game recently, but there's still a ton of things that aren't making much sense to me. If anyone could answer any of the many following questions, I'd really appreciate it. - How did Sora and Riku go back to their young selves in Destiny Islands? - Why isn't Kairi there (and why...
  13. J

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

My handhelds/controllers never get damaged when I'm angry. My right leg comes up with some black-and-blues, though. XD
  14. J

Completion Times

120 hours, Proud Mode. Both Sora and Riku on level 1. God, doing a lv.1 run was SO annoying. Now I just have to find some more Dream Pieces to breed the last few Dream Eaters, and off to lv.1 Critical run I go!! \o/
  15. J

Level 1 Critical Mode run.

How much harder a lv.1 Critical run is, compared to a lv.1 Proud run? (anyone else did that?) Star-rank? I didn't know it went above A... and I guess most of my DEs were rank C or D. :( How did you get such high ranks? And what difference does rank actually make?
  16. J

Old fan, new member!

I was wondering if I should really make another topic, but since everyone seems to do it, here goes! The (nick)name's Japinha, I'm 26 and Brazilian, and when I first heard about Kingdom Hearts (some brief analysis of Chain of Memories in a Brazilian game magazine, before the US release), I...
Back