• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Cuddle with Heartless

That's something that should be done more often. Ever think maybe, the heartless, are just misunderstood? Instead of wacking them with a keyblade, hug one ^-^ They look cuddly anyways. Here is my question, what is your opinion on heartless? ^-^
  2. X

They call me quiet girl but I'm a riot!

Hello all you....people? Yes. I'll go with that. I'm a nooblet. Yes soak it up "ha noob!" "nooby noob" blah blah... truth is YOU WERE A NOOB BEFORE TOO! *sticks tounge out* Not so funny is it? I'm not THAT mean guis! Call me Axel-kun or Axel-chan! ^-^ Axel *drools*
  3. X

Ten Hearts (underconstruction)

Ten Hearts: About Ten Teenagers. All in the same world. All aware of their pasts yet they manage to stay friends. Ten hearts that had their fate decided yet the tides are changing. What will happen to the Ten? Will it stay Ten? Ooc: Nooblet. -_- Bear with me. Plus I'm using a wii in place...
  4. X

Old Days (U/O)

Ten Children ranging from ages 15 to 18. They all are friends now but what do their ancestors think about this? It's hundreds of years since Sora and the gang had their adventure and the only time they are braught up is when the teens tell stories. These ten teens are blood descendants and were...
Back