• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Villen

About KH3D revelations and taoism

Ok, so, Kingdom Hearts is very heavy on taoism. The realms stuff, the heart and the Tao, light and darkness, yin & yang and everything. But, as the time travel reveals itself I wasn't sure so I went to read about it and found an interesting link: CHAPTER XX I found that even though there's no...
  2. Villen

Is there a difference in-game between normal and mark of mastery edition?

So, I bought the first version a while ago and recently i found some people selling MoM here in brazil and bought it too. Then I plan to play the version that arrives here first, which I think will be the normal one and sell the other one to a friend (but keeping the MoM box and bonuses to...
  3. Villen

Villen

Hi guys. My name is Guilherme Alves Galvão, I'm 20 and i'm Brazilian. I always come to KHI when there's a new game on the Kingdom Hearts series coming so I can learn about some features and all (namely, this time, the Spirits) and end up reading a ton of discussion about the series, so I finally...
Back