• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. χ-βιαδε

Lea's Best Scene (English)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. The Japanese was much better. Aha.
  2. χ-βιαδε

So I got KH1 today.

And I played until around the Olympus Coliseum, and decided to look at my old files >Level 94 Sora >Level 95 Donald >Level 99 Goofy >46258 munny WHAT HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. Uh. I was like ten last time I played KHI. How the hell did I get to level 94? Haha. I decided to play it for a while. Got...
  3. χ-βιαδε

With regards to the seven trophies required to unlock the secret ending...

If you have 6, then get another (after clearing), you can pause it to get the secret ending. Basically, if it doesn't do what you say, just pause it after you load the clear file. :))
  4. χ-βιαδε

Best and fastest way to farm link points (Ability link) for my Dream Eaters?

Yep, barrels and food. Food usually gets ~20 LP per one given, and I usually get 40-69 LP per Dream Eater using the barrel (That getting 400-511 points)
  5. χ-βιαδε

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Just paused the game to find out I've unlocked the secret ending. Kairi though. She's just there like :I
  6. χ-βιαδε

Gon' order KH and KHII again.

Before you say anything, I have got them, just lost them. So I'm reordering both of them. It'll be fun. ;D ((I 'borrowed' KHII in the first place though... four years ago AHEM)) Also, I'm not 100% sure if this is the right forum. I was going to post it in the series forum, before I realised...
  7. χ-βιαδε

How to get Superglide

Superglide is way faster.
  8. χ-βιαδε

Command List?

Yeah, but in the English version he says Stopza and I have Zero Graviza right here. I have no way of taking the picture though. Bad quality cameras >:C
  9. χ-βιαδε

Command List?

Turns out my camera's so crap, it blurs it up too much to see. Taking the picture using iPhone, will edit post. Aand so does my iphone. I WILL GET THIS PICTURE. EDIT EDIT: Just went through google and found a suggestion to use scanner. Wish me luck. That didn't work either omf
  10. χ-βιαδε

Command List?

There's actually a Zero Graviza (I can get a picture if someone likes?) I'm not sure if there's 'za' endings for other spells, but if there is, Zero Graviza's the only one I have. (There's also that cutscene where Mickey says 'STOPZA!') EDIT: And I have no Zero Graviga. (Translation error...
  11. χ-βιαδε

Command List?

The wiki's kind of dead for KH3D. Can't find barely ANY info there. Which is why I spent days working out how to get superglide. v0v
  12. χ-βιαδε

How is the 3D in this game?

Re: for those who've played DDD....(non-spoiler topic) I've seen it lag at 2-3 points through the game, but only then. E.g, the boss who summons a bunch of previous bosses lags.
  13. χ-βιαδε

Command List?

EDIT: Nevermind, probably not putting movement commands
  14. χ-βιαδε

How to get Superglide

Haha, you're welcome. It's incredibly helpful if you get this, then start a new game and import your dream eaters. Superglide from the start. :))
  15. χ-βιαδε

What are some good grinding spots in BBSFM

Eh, I usually use the tornadoes in The Keyblade Graveyard. Mirage Arena is another option, and you'll get rewards, such as medals or the Ultima Weapon, I believe.
  16. χ-βιαδε

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? Eheh, just found a typo in the instruction booklet. (English, England :S) 'Nurturing your Sprits also awards you with Link Points (LP) which you can use on the Ability Link board to unlock more powerful commands.'
  17. χ-βιαδε

How to get Superglide

Okay, so you can get glide from a chest in the Symphony of Sorcery, right? Well, to get Superglide, it's a little more complicated. (I'm posting this here because it took me ages to figure out how to get it, and I couldn't find anywhere on the internet saying how.) Lets take this in steps. Step...
  18. χ-βιαδε

For those who have already have KH3D, what do you think so far?

Re: For those who have already got DDD in Europe, what did you think so far? Actually, using flowmotion + jumping can get you up the cathedral. It's really fun *-*
  19. χ-βιαδε

Heyheyhey

Uhm. Hey. I don't really have much to say, to tell you the truth. You can ask any questions, if you'd like. α-ε
Back