• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ace_Iams

Anyone want to play Final Fantasy Type-0 online through ad-hoc together?

Just got my hands on this game and it's amazing. Looking to play with others on my days off today and tomorrow if anyone is interested! (For those of you who don't know, you need a PS3 to connect to each other online.) I'll check this thread here and there but for the most part if you're up for...
  2. Ace_Iams

Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep Final Mix online?

Sucks man. Unfortunately because of the extra content in FM BBS and FM are not compatible with each other. And as for how to use the PS3 for online gameplay with the PSP, you need a software called "Adhoc Party" on your PS3 which can be downloaded from the PSN Store for free. Then you need to...
  3. Ace_Iams

Dude! Now you have to find it! Haha I plan on beating everything with all three characters, so if you find it then we can definitely take No Heart down. I actually felt the exact same way. Never bothered with the Mirage Arena because it seemed boring and repetitive alone, but when I hopped...
  4. Ace_Iams

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? Yep - My PS3 is hooked up to a router that's bridged with 2 other routers, so it's a wireless wired connection. But in simplest terms it's directly connected to my router, thus a wired connection. You need a wired connection for your PS3...
  5. Ace_Iams

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? Sucks man. I bought a router for this exact reason; you should look into it if you play handhelds often and would like to experience them with others online. I think he's referring to using Adhoc Party through the PS3, in which case...
  6. Ace_Iams

Re: Anyone interested in playing Birth By Sleep online? Ah that's unfortunate. You should get one - it's a great system. I could see that happening too, although I have run across a few rooms for Dissidia 012 in Ad hoc. Never seen Birth by Sleep players on there though.
  7. Ace_Iams

I just learned how to use ad hoc with my PS3 recently, and have been dying to play Birth By Sleep co-op online in the Mirage Arena. However, finding randoms is extraordinarily rare because apparently no one plays the game anymore. Anyone want to play together? I mostly want to play co-op arena...
Back