• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Trailor

WoW!In JUST NOW saw the new tralilor,and it was GREAT!The gummi ship iz intence!Sora changed 2 a Blue Sora!I think the R.H.G. iz Kiri,I think?The story 4 K.H. Iz great!I want 2 know what was U guy's/gurl'z opinion.I have'nt been here latly.But,did they say when does it com out?
  2. B

KH2/theries

I've been gone awhile.Did anything happen?
  3. B

Jak 3

What happend at the end of it?I could'nt bet the game.
  4. B

Sora/BHK/Keyblade master

If Sora as ''A'' Keyblade.And,he is the Keyblade master.And,.B.H.K. has ''2'' ''KEYBLADES''.Then,how come he is'nt the master?
  5. B

BHK Theorey

You know how in KH had Sora get the keyblade when he saw the heartless?Well if you watched the KH2 tralior.It shows the BHK chasing a Dusk,right? Well,what if right after that,he get's the keyblade.Is that how he got a keyblade?
  6. B

What does ''This topic is suspended"' mean?

I know this is the wrong sec.,but what does it mean when you go to ''Forums'' and says.''This topic is suspended.''What does that mean Because could'nt get on.Like I said I know this is the wrong sec.SORY.
  7. B

Shadow

I'm wondering if pepole say that Namine is a (Witch,sorseress).And she is a shadow of Kairi.Well you know how BHK,and Sora can have key blades.What if Kairi had a power too?.P.S.If she does.Would that how she reached Sora?With her power's?
  8. B

Key Bladers

You know how there are more key bearers. Would you think that the kid's on the clock tower are key bearers too.
  9. B

Is Axel "evil" like Riku?

HMMMM... U know how Riku was ''Dark''/''Evil''.Well what the guy with red hair with the ''Flamming weel's''.What if he was kind of like Riku.
  10. B

Has any thought...

Has anyone thought that the girl on clock tower with BHK and friend's.Would you think that is his girlfriend.Of course (BHK) girlfriend.
  11. B

Hey!

HEY people's I'm pretty knew here!So Hi!
  12. B

3 Series of KH

Have you noticed that KH1 is about light,and darkness.Well duh of course u have.But,KH2 is with twilight.But,''IF'' they make KH3 would that be about ''Tottal Darkness''.
  13. B

Does anyone think...

Does anyone think that KH2 is mostly about Riku. And, about he and Sora changed.
Back