• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

The Trailor

WoW!In JUST NOW saw the new tralilor,and it was GREAT!The gummi ship iz intence!Sora changed 2 a Blue Sora!I think the R.H.G. iz Kiri,I think?The story 4 K.H. Iz great!I want 2 know what was U guy's/gurl'z opinion.I have'nt been here latly.But,did they say when does it com out?
  2. B

Who Is that voice!!

I thought it was Ansem.Hmmm...Guess i'm wrong if anyone else said it was'nt.Ohh!Did the new KH2 info.Come out yet?
  3. B

KH2/theries

I did'nt go here that much.Because,the last time the server messed up.Nobody came here.So,I thought that when I come back.More people would B here.
  4. B

KH2/theries

I've been gone awhile.Did anything happen?
  5. B

could we survive in soras worlds?

(Sarcastic) Ha!,Ha!,Ha!,funny!No!Don't even go ''There.''
  6. B

Oh! I did'nt mean to sound mean.But,you know we could'nt survive in the show Surviver.
  7. B

Hell no!We could'nt even survive on Seseme Street!See n 6ft. bird's.
  8. B

A difrent BHK therie

I'm not saying I agree with what I'm about to say,but,I think he is talken about Gipple.That Albed guy,that's with the Macina=A.K.A. ''Machins''.In F.F.X-2
  9. B

Mickey

Yeah!,but they probly would'nt meet each other if they Did'nt have to find Mickey in K.H.
  10. B

Jak 3

What happend at the end of it?I could'nt bet the game.
  11. B

Seen it Before

It does'nt look like Hollow Bastion.It looks like Disney Castle.
  12. B

Sora/BHK/Keyblade master

If Sora as ''A'' Keyblade.And,he is the Keyblade master.And,.B.H.K. has ''2'' ''KEYBLADES''.Then,how come he is'nt the master?
  13. B

Is the Organization still alive?

Re: Organazation..lives? They probly put some of them back so you don't have to play C.O.M.To understand the story.Pluse,if they just had the rest who are still alive.It would only be like a couple left.So that's probly why.
  14. B

The Unknowns

What happend at the end
  15. B

Kingdom Hearts II better be worth it!

Re: It better be frickin worth it! What happend at the end of Jak3?
  16. B

BHK Theorey

You know how in KH had Sora get the keyblade when he saw the heartless?Well if you watched the KH2 tralior.It shows the BHK chasing a Dusk,right? Well,what if right after that,he get's the keyblade.Is that how he got a keyblade?
  17. B

What does ''This topic is suspended"' mean?

I know this is the wrong sec.,but what does it mean when you go to ''Forums'' and says.''This topic is suspended.''What does that mean Because could'nt get on.Like I said I know this is the wrong sec.SORY.
  18. B

BHK's name

It makes sense,don't it?
  19. B

BHK's name

That will not happen.Because,in games that you can make a name for that charecter.They use subtitles.And,say's the name in the subtitle.As you see in the traliers.You see that they talk with no subtitles.Except,when they have those mini movies.For exsample,the D.D. tralier,with really good...
  20. B

That would be coool if sora can be in soul calibur 3

It would be cool,but,it would'nt feel right.
Back