• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

KH 3D? Master Xehanort? How did he return?

If Ansem SoD and Xemnas were defeated then wouldn't that mean Xehanort Apprentice (Terranort) would return and not MX? So where exactly is Terranort? And just how did MX come back? Why is it not terranort/Xehanort Apprentice!? And if the other hooded guy IS terranort, how in gods name did MX...
  2. W

Xehanort's many forms... (for those that are confused about what's going on)

its ok, i forgot about the whole chamber of repose thing... anyway, can somebody tell me Xemnas wanted to find the chamber of waking so badly? do you think it has something to do with Terra being a part of him, and wanting to find ventus? or was xemnas just wanting to find out more about his...
  3. W

Right ok so at some point in time Ansem SoD went back in time to tell YX to come and collect all forms of xehanort in case Xemnas didnt fulfill his "true purpose" with O13? one thing that is baffling me though is, how does Ansem SoD know about MX true plan? When Ansem SoD is Terranort's...
  4. W

right, so who exactly is the hooded figure then?
  5. W

Honestly bro you're the best! GREAT JOB MY MAN! GREAT JOB!
  6. W

Ok so can somebody tell me how YX knew to come forward in time and collect the other xehanorts? And if Organization 13's real motive was to be used as vessels, just what was Xemnas really ding throughout KH2? plus does this mean that MX, way back in the days of BBS, knew that one day ALL this...
  7. W

decades before the events of BbS its ok i understand now that a person can give up their body and remain as like, a remaing heart or something, and that the body we see XM with is a body that his heart created....if im correct?
  8. W

Man...you...are.....THEE...BEST!!!!! I was so lost in the DARK of this game and you showed me the LIGHT!!! haha see what i did there! cheesy but yh w/e but seriously man, nice one!!!!! one quick Question though bro, where the kupo is MX from then? like what time zone? And how did he just "set...
Back