• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zoranx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

'His' name is...

Its Sora if you read the Dialogue that diz is explaining in the trailer. "Perhaps someone would free those lost hearts" or whatever and then diz says "his name is" and it shows Sora in kh2 outfit. Very obvious that its referring to sora, because hes the one who can connect his heart with anyone...
  2. Z

Vanitas could be...

Vanitas could probably be : V-A-N-I-T-A-S---ANTI-SORA if replace the v and add R He can also be roxas.... Why? hes the only one who can wield a keyblade and is a guy. He also looks like Ven and why does VANITAS want to train ven up... they must be close friends.
  3. Z

Possible New Trailer Impressions (Can a translator look at this?)

with this info i think i know whats going on, sorry to say but i believe no one dies but rather they lose there heart as Diz is explaining about "he will open the door to free there hearts" or somthing close and so if someone needs to open the door to free those people i believe terra, aqua and...
  4. Z

KHInsider Official BBS Trailer discussion

Re: BBS Trailer really cool trailer. It seems master Xenhort likes to play with peoples minds like sephiroth saying to cloud "you`ll never let go of the darkness." "you`ll never let go of your past."
Back