• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ZgermanGuy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. ZgermanGuy

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Yes the aladin sequels were among the few disney sequels that were actually kind off ok. Lilo and stich would be excellent aswell but it has to be one of the last worlds so that sora can have a "I miss home so bad" moment
  2. ZgermanGuy

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I would like to see a world with oswald the rabbit and mickey mouse meeting and some cool backstory between them how oswald was first supossed to be the king:wink:
  3. ZgermanGuy

Digital Media ► Kingdom Hearts Retrospective

Well there I was thinking I am already a member of every kingdom hearts forum that exist and than I stumble across this one:tongue: Anyway I started a retrospective series of the whole kingdom hearts saga a while back here it is and I hope you enjoy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dlWM0hUia4
Back