• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zexion-kun

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Keys to The Kingdom

Anyone read it? I like these series too, they're very interesting ^^ My fave up to now has been Sir Thursday, cause it's so riveting, all the action ^^
  2. Z

Fanfiction ► Twilight's Destiny

OMG the suspense is killing me!!! I really hope the next chapter will be up soon!! It's a very nice story, I love the descriptions and everything. The fight between Axel and Roxas was OMG ^^ Long story short... Me wantz more!!!
  3. Z

Pendragon

Anyone read it? It's quite nice. I like it a lot, it's funny, and I love how the author mixes the third and first points of view. It's a very interesting read ^^
  4. Z

Heya!

Hello, people. I'm... me. No duh. I'm better known as Gaby-Chan, Zyrix, Skyph or Suki-Chan. I prefer to be called Suki-Chan. Hmm, let's see. I love to draw, write, annoy people, I have somewhat frequent mood swings, my mood varies a lot, and right now, I'm hyper. I'm a major tree-hugger and I...
Back