• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zero Dozer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

The hell? Well, we won't be seeing Tron again, that's fo'sho'. But I didn't expect that he would sacrifice the entire system in order to save whatever didn't get corrupted. Then again, that's Tron for you. And I wonder now what is inside that 90% Braig got from the Black Box into that...
  2. Z

This fight is getting somewhat overcrowded indeed. However, it seems that this stage of the story is about to end and give way to a new one. Braig had just turned the table entirely to his side...
  3. Z

...You mean that Xehanort made those programs out of... HEARTS?
  4. Z

Got the info, Seph. But I lately had come here only to check on your fanfic, so I don't go to the other sections. Anyways... Some mighty reference to Xehanort's anagrams proving that it was him who built Charybdis and Scylla. Now that was powerful. Also, this fight is getting quite crowded, no?
  5. Z

Relax, at least it's good to see that you're alive and well. It's just that I noticed that there was more than a month since your last post, and that made me somewhat worried. Your work rocks, you know that.
  6. Z

Okay, now there's more than a month since Seph's last contact. What's happening, did he die or something?
  7. Z

Hmm, Charybdis and Scylla, two viruses left by Xehanort as a security measure. Clever as hell. Well, at least Braig got some small fun along his mission. Not to mention the idea that Dillinger somehow took Castle Oblivion for his own.
  8. Z

Well, well, so Braig's invasion isn't going so well as he planned, specially when a new Sark appears, ALONG WITH HIS INVENTOR. I'm just itching to see how long he will take until he decides to ditch that cover up and nail Tron into a wall.
  9. Z

And so the fight ends with a heavy... defeat? Interesting. Also, it's funny seeing how Ansem had to hold his own asshole for that Mega Flare. Meanwhile, we finally get back to Lea and Isa, as well as we finally start to watch Braig's course of action, in his classic "as if" line.
  10. Z

So, seems like Ansem's gonna raise the bars again in order to defend himself. Really, I never noticed how he used to go all-out on Sora in KH.
  11. Z

Finally a new chapter!!! Mega Flare incoming...
  12. Z

Oh, good to hear that you're still slive, man. Happy birthday and condolences for your flu. Awaiting for Chapter 52 as usual.
  13. Z

I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one worried.
  14. Z

Zidane got the entire game by the balls, it seems. So, is he gonna Dyne on Ansem?
Back