• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zer0 W0lf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

EZ Mode affecting Trophies

Okay, something weird just happened. I decided to beat Dark Inferno in the main game to see if that would cause my next victory over Data Dark Riku to raise my progress towards Analysis Complete. After defeating Dark Inferno, I saved, returned to the title screen, and went back into Limitcut. I...
  2. Z

My achievement progress is stuck again, this time with Data Dark Riku. I was able to get Data Larxene to raise my progress from 15% to 23% by defeating Data Young Xehanort again, saving, and beating Data Larxene again. I beat Data Dark Riku legitimately on a Limitcut file that was cleared with...
  3. Z

@Ryuman I tried legitimately beating Data Dark Riku on a file separate from the one that had my previous legitimate victories saved on it. As expected, winning on that kind of file did not raise my progress. Then I went back into the file that had all my previous legitimate victories saved on it...
  4. Z

No need! I beat Data Young Xehanort again, saved on an empty file, and beat Data Larxene again on that same file and my progress FINALLY went up to 23%! You need to have all 13 Data Bosses defeated on one file to finish the Limitcut Episode and unlock the Secret Episode, right? I think Analysis...
  5. Z

One of the methods I tried to use to raise my progress was beating Data Larxene on Limitcut files that had no cleared fights yet. Those fights didn't change anything. I'll keep going on my completed file and if all else fails, I'll start a new playthrough. Wish me luck.
  6. Z

Data Xigbar. I used EZ Codes to train myself before beating him legitimately. Data Young Xehanort was my second Data Battle. After some EZ Code training, I decided, on a whim, to use Deadly Blow to beat him, the other Data Battles, and Yozora. At the time, I thought "Surely I can go back into my...
  7. Z

I turned off the EZ Codes on the file I beat the Limitcut and Secret Episodes with, and beating Young Xehanort without EZ Codes raised my progress towards Analysis Complete from 7% to 15%. Beating Larxene without EZ Codes didn't raise the progress for some reason. This has happened to at least...
  8. Z

I did that and beating Young Xehanort without EZ Codes raised my progress towards Analysis Complete from 7% to 15%. Beating Larxene without EZ Codes didn't raise the progress for some reason. This has happened to at least one other person. I've tried multiple ways of getting the progress to go...
Back