• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zefie

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zefie

An interesting thing

Ok guys I was watching the show Cheat today on G4TV and they kept referring to the secret ending of KH2 as the "Sneak peak" of Kingdom Hearts III. I don't know wheather they goofed or not but I think it is something to discuss and look out for. I don't know if the secret ending was confirmed as...
  2. Zefie

Fanfiction ► ~.{Symbols}.//B.I.S.H.I.E.\\.{slobmyS}.~

Great fanfic you guys have here, i really like it. Poor sora, hes always getting beaten up.:.:
  3. Zefie

Fanfiction ► Is any of this for real.....or not?

WOW! this is like one of the best fics here! when i got to the part where soras is the mental institute i was like O.O! keep up the good work^-^
  4. Zefie

New Tibits of Info

great find! eh what are light cycles?
  5. Zefie

Location..Locaion..new world?

it looks kind of like the tron world with the robots and the red glowy light things
  6. Zefie

yuna and rikku

no its ok .at least i tried=)
  7. Zefie

yuna and rikku

the heartless doesent look that big . i kept pausing it for like five minuets.in kh1 titus and selfie were tiny to,but wakka,kairi, riku and sora were normal looking
  8. Zefie

yuna and rikku

I was looking at the part were yuna and rikku kick the heartless from the cliff and it looked like they were 10 or 11.i know that all we saw was thier backs but they seemed kind of small.it might have been the glare or something like that but i just want to know.
  9. Zefie

happy kingdom hearts COM day!! everybody

wow your really exited about that. iv had kh:com since December 14 04 and i still havent beat it!
  10. Zefie

Fanfiction ► Left Behind...

I like it . the ending of the flashback was so sad though .post more soon im really interested in it.
  11. Zefie

Better Quality Pictures of V-Jump

sora,donald,and goofy singing O_O now iv seen it all! you know im looking at the scan with that old guy in it ,is he on jack sparrow's ship?
  12. Zefie

Fanfiction ► Unspeakable [Sequel to Blinded]

the G.U in the new .Hack game stands for grow up .
  13. Zefie

New Famistu Scans!

didnt someone post this already?
  14. Zefie

Fanfiction ► *~Accidentally In Love~*

Well i have nothing better to do. besides the lady always yells at me and my friends when were in front of my house so she diserves it =)
Back