• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Zachy1993

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Zachy1993

Crossover RP's check for interest

If anyone has yet to realize it, I am a HUGE crossover geek. :3 I accidentally posted a DC/KH crossover RP without checking for interest first! That was my mistake, I apologize. I have a plan for at least 2 major RP's involving crossovers of various nature. 1. KH/DC Crossover (REVISED PLOT)...
  2. Zachy1993

Wondering if I did something wrong....

When I set up my DC/KH crossover RP. I'm wondering if I didn't do it very well, or something. o.o Only one person was interested D: *heart tears in two* I might need some tips if you guys could take a look at the thread and tell me some pointers? That'd be great ;3...
  3. Zachy1993

Sora, Riku and Lea - Lost in the DC Universe!

"You have given them an ideal to aspire to, embodied their highest aspirations. They will race and stumble, and fall and crawl and curse. And finally, they will join you in the sun Kal-El. In time...you will no longer be alone." -Jor-El in All Star Superman ****** (Takes Place after DDD...
  4. Zachy1993

Hello there! ^^!!

Some of you may or may not know me from the other KH fansite KH13 :D I decided to join this one too when I stumbled upon its awesome collection of fanfiction by sheer accident during my search for KH crossovers like a man dying of thirst in the desert xD. BTW! Looking for the following...
Back