• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xzeta

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

FAV. KeyBlade

what you say the bond of flame is my 2nd favorite it dosent suck
  2. X

FAV. KeyBlade

oblivon how do you get the feriner what is it i might have it, i beat the game so is it secret?
  3. X

Anti form sucks

i actually beat xigabar suprisingly on accedent with final form anti form is cool, right also how do you get pictures below your writing?
  4. X

Anti form sucks

anti form is fast, im good with it thats how i beat xaldin and the experiment but what sucks is you dont know when youll get it and you cant revert
  5. X

uhh...gamestop?

i bought mine last night 3 more days can you belive it but to get i have to make an "A" on my math test
  6. X

whoes excited on seeng aroun in the underworld?

i dont know if dis is a thread or not yet but arent u excited ull meet aroun in the underworld? i know i am cause i know hes gonna b powerful, but whats the deal w/no blue glasses on i mean cmon! didnt he look tighter w/ dem on? :confused: :D
  7. X

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

sorry ill leave u & the other person alone, i didnt know, im new here so i cant tell, my bad :( :(
  8. X

What do you guys think about King Mickey Being evil?

hey, anything could happen u know how square unix is, auron is good they make him seem bad, although mikey might b good in the old cartoons, this is a game developed by disney and sq. unix, they mightve made mikey evil. did u recognize that he is wearing a cape that looks like it belongs 2 the...
  9. X

what would you do if they suddenly cancelled KH2

i guess your right, even if i say these things, i cant really do anything,its really there choice, on the + side, they could b reading these threats, im sorry i really didnt mean it, ill stop sending threats :( :)
  10. X

tch ya, but you know what would b real funny?, if wegot em all in one spot, somewhere in iraq, and let the iraqies pick em dead!!!!!!!!!1 :D :mad:
  11. X

4real,i 2 would kill them or better yet, send em in space with no suit on and make dem mother f***ers pay 4 what they did,(that came from the top of my head, dumb,huh) :mad: :D
  12. X

i would say, what the hell, & say 2 my mom, thats 1 thing less on my christmas list,& phone square unix and tell them 2 put it back on and also say, you probably wasted 1000's of $$$$$ on it why the f*** would u give up now, excludin f***!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :mad: :mad:
  13. X

Isn't KH2 suppose to be KH3

kh2 not pose to be kh3 cause khcom was 4 gba & not every1 has gba they try 2 make it fair for people, i have an sp though so its fair 2 me
Back