• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xyza

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

E3

yeah true, BRING ON THE TRAILER!!!!!!!!! WHOOT! cant wait!
  2. X

E3

hmm...i wonder if theyll give out the BHK's name or something or show the RHG's face....well i hope it will be something good, heck ill settle for a release date, ANYTHING!
  3. X

whats the stupidest thing...

hmm...what i did on kh was i kept grabbing boxes or what ever i could find and throw it at goofy or any other of my party members..^____^ i didnt know that i could change keyblade or keychains so basically i went through half of the game playing with the kingdom key
  4. X

Title Screen Artwork (Hi Quality)

i think that thing in his mouth is a melting ice cream popsicle. what does that have to do with anything?.....i didnt know they knew what ice cream was (0.0)
  5. X

got a guestion for you all

this is a difficult question but i say any song that that has a guitar and singin in it is fine with me man...
  6. X

Play Station 3???

I tought it was comfirmed by Nomura himself that it would come out on PS2
  7. X

Who where the kids on the Clock Tower with BHK?

i say they are just his friends....like MochaCat244 said
  8. X

Cheats for your next file in CoM

Ive already known about this for a long time....but thanks anyways.
  9. X

Rate the theme song Simple and Clean

Re: theme song I would give it 9/10 It didn't really fit with the beginning video.
  10. X

Can Sora survive in OUR world? (Earth)

well i for one think that Sora will be captured by a bunch of crazy fan girls which will take everything he owns then all his belongings will be sold on ebay or the articiles of his clothing will be framed and put on walls....oh yeah goofy and donald will be swarmed by a bunch of 5 year olds or...
  11. X

Favorite World in Kingdom Hearts

Re: whats your favorite place un kh Question whats the point of this topic? anyways mine would have to be Hallow Bastion
  12. X

How long did it take you to beat this game?

I STILL havent beaten it and im at 30 hours -.o (go ahead and laugh if you really must)
  13. X

You Know You've Played Too Much KH When...

~when you believe that your school principle is Ansem (guilty) ~you go to every states capital and say that you unlocked all worlds ~call your siblings heartless (guilty) ~call your friends Riku,Kairi,Donald,or Goofy (Guilty) ~try to run up walls and throw Keys at stuff to kill it ~think about...
  14. X

What if Sora was homosexual??????

I....would think id be hott..^o^ really!!...it just makes me wonder about the story, would it be him trying to save riku and kairi is the bad guy or what? it would be quite interesting.
  15. X

is riku really dead

no...hes to inportant to die!!
Back