• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xxrikachan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

days roxas question

Seems like a good idea; I never thought of that.
  2. X

days roxas question

Well...I'm not too sure now. Before Days came into the picture, I probably would've explained some dissertation about Sora freeing Kairi's heart, Namine, etc. But supposedly one of those keyblades is Xion's or something, and I forgot what I read about the other IF I read something about the...
  3. X

Help/Support ► Stressed with...

I didn't mean to double-post. My computer messes up sometimes. xD But whatever it's over with. NEXT DISCUSSION x3
  4. X

LMFAO. I kick enough ass as is. I didn't argue with her, actually. I never argue with my parents. I just lie down and take the hit. But from time to time I will just huff quietly and continue with whatever I'm doing. And sorry for confusing you xDDD And I do go with the flow, but maybe it's the...
  5. X

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

To me, synthesis was kinda annoying...It's like, you discover the list of all the items you need to complete the whole collection of materials (like 25 ____ Shards, etc.) only when you're at the Altar of Naught. It's like, oh, where'd this come from? HEY, THIS IS THE REASON I DIDN'T KNOW WHERE...
  6. X

I barely have time of my own. No, the nagging won't go away, but she should at least direct at the person it's about, not me 24/7. And it is a good thing that I'm intelligent, but I shouldn't be singled out for being thus. That's like...well...using Xemnas and Creeper Nobodies would be a...
  7. X

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Now that you mention it, yeah, it would be cool to see Midgar, Spira, Cosmos Canyon places like that. Because it's a crossover they should have the characters and the worlds from both elements. And the game is a little easy, but the creators probably thought we wouldn't notice (LOL, or they...
  8. X

I'll get better. Thanks for your help.
  9. X

Mkay...I'll try to summarize before I rant again xDD I have homework from every class due exactly the day after it was handed out. TOO much hw. The guy I'm trying to get is losing interest. >.>; My mom is always nagging at me and no one else. I'm like the black sheep of this unusual family...
  10. X

Thanks ^^ I mean, the boy I've decided lately to give up on him. My buddies say go for it, and I would if I had the time but lately I can't do anything. I usually vent all the time, but ever since I've entered the realm of high school (maybe that's what it is) I've been hated on by teachers...
  11. X

...a mom who nags for the silliest things. A boy who's just plain out of reach. HOMEWORK OUT OF THE ARSE. Any ideas of feeling better how-to's? :cursing: Because I feel like soon I might scream at somebody xDDD I mean really. I think holding in anger and frustration is one of the worst things...
  12. X

Help/Support ► Need help, topic is a wonderful girl <3

Try it, it shows you want to establish or strengthen a relationship.
  13. X

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Xaldin was hard, I didn't really find Demyx hard unless I didn't feel like using the Water Dance thingy or whatever it's called (it's been a while), I found Xaldin so bad that I couldn't land but a couple of hits on him as Mickey if I happened to be late on using a potion or curaga... But I...
  14. X

The most annoying things about KH2!

lmao I agree. She doesn't really do anything, and Hayden Panettiere tried a little too hard on her voice sometimes. Like when Kairi also sounds like a sick little girl tying her crush up to her bed the cutscene before the ANNOYING. Xigbar fight. But whatever.
  15. X

Character Pronunciation

Maybe they carry wallets and they have ID's in there!!! (I really don't know. I've never thought of that until now.)
Back