• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xXMarukuXx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

bbs selection theory

I actually think that for the first time Mickey will be an playable character and it will be important to the story, hes no idiot that just appears randomly and does nothing p.s: not to meniton hell finnaly show that hes a freaking strong Mouse that pwns dark forces
  2. X

BBS theory

Cause then MX would just go and time travel is ass and kill everyone that oppposes him when they are noobs
  3. X

BBS theory

please why cant every one see this all the game suggest something happend in the pass why think they time travelled? and if you think alittle harder(not sayng you didnt) why would they be made out of an heartless appearence make an origin form of someone? (cause ppl remenber that was just a form...
  4. X

Keyblades in BBS

no need to go random someone already answered i think it was Adamus anyway they are artificial keyblades just like the soul eater and the key that maleficient made for riku. and since they are apprentice so its normal they dont own one and that also explain why they grab Riku, sora and mickey's...
  5. X

Why Master Xehanort is after Ven?

so i was right after all hollow bastion is or was an inbetween world just like twilight town was
  6. X

BbS title secret... WARNING:THEORY

Besides explaining Xenahort past among other things BBS is also to comprehend the future of KH cause i think that after BBs358/2 days and Coded KH will have an unexpected turn
  7. X

Why Master Xehanort is after Ven?

Radiant Garden is an inbetween world if im not wrong
  8. X

Did you ever noticed?

i dont know if anyone noticed but the game does clearly state that sora wasnt the intended wielder of the kingdom Key, it was Riku and that he didnt get it cause he was engulfed by the darkness or something but i do recall that sora ad the dream where you make choices(it as something whit the...
Back