• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xXMarky LoverXx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Urgent! What do I get my boyfriend for christmas?

Ok, so here's the deal. My boyfriend has ideas for what he's going to get me. But I have no idea what I'm going to get him because, 1. He downloads every single CD he ever wants from his computer 2. He downloads every single game he wants from his computer 3. He buys all his cloths online. (and...
  2. X

Please spread the word on this serious issue

I'm in a strugle with my mind. Is my life for me, or those left behind? Everything's confusing, complicated, and blurred. My breath shortens with each and every word. All feeling in me has been so numb. Someone please tell me what I have become. Do I even live for me? Or just the ones who...
  3. X

What kind of cell phone do you have?

What type of cell do you have? I have a T-Mobile Samsung E 315 But I have a cover and a new baterie for it so it looks like this:
  4. X

IQs

My IQ is 93... does anyone know if this is decent?
  5. X

Where can I download...

I usally don't post here much but where can I download some good anime? Full Moon Wo Sagashite for example...
Back