• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xxliannxx

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

slim ps2 cant read clean kingdom hearts 2

you should bring the ps2 too the place you bought it and get it looked at or something. I've always had a slim ps2 and KH1 and 2 have always worked fine.
  2. X

Fanfiction ► Warrior.

This is my first time posting a FanFic on this theard so I'm not sure exactly how it works. I've posted this same one on FanFiction.net but i made some minor adjustments to chapter 1. p.s The main charater isn't Sora, but he's a big part of the story, and if people like this one he'll be the...
  3. X

Something that's been bothering me..

Sorry if this is in the wrong theard. I wasn't sure if it belonged here or The Kingdom Hearts 2 section. There are some things that have been bothering me about the beach scene with Roxas in KH2. YouTube - Complete Kingdom Hearts 2 Part 1 Watch 4:58-5:39 First: “I’ve been to see him. He...
  4. X

What was the Creepyist heart less?

What do you think the creepyist heartless was? for me its the shadow, idk they just scare me lol.
  5. X

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Discussion

and what proof do you have of this besides speculations, and theroy's?
  6. X

just wondering..

i have a two part question thing... part 1: in the begging of kingdom hearts where your basically learing how to play the game and whatnot(sorry i don't know whats its called) what is that voice thing? the one you can't hear but it's in subtitles? (i think this might've been asked before...
  7. X

just wondering..

i have a two part question thing... part 1: in the begging of kingdom hearts where your besically learing how to play the game and whatnot(sorry i don't know whats its called) what is that voice thing? the one you can't hear but it's in subtitles? (i think this might've been asked before...
Back