• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xine0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

its been ages(literally... sorta) lol

heya everyone. im not back on this site cuz of D3 lol i just want some KH friends haha no one i know is a huge fan of the games. they played the console versions but thats it lol they dont have a clue on how vast the story is xD but yeah, so i just wanted to say hi :wink:
  2. X

KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu (Full translation in the opening post!)

Re: KH3D/KHIII info in Famitsu. i think remastered hd games of the older are unnecessary. i played kh2 today and i still like it. i dont think that the ps2 graphics are out dated enough for remastered hd lol ffvii on the other hand, thats a different story ;)
  3. X

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

didn't he say that to axel?
  4. X

My Roxas/Axel/Xion Theory

good theory, sounds like pretty possible :thumbsup:
  5. X

2 ansem report related questions, and one small theory

who wrote the ansem reports? Secret Ansem Report 2 Upon his advice, I decided to review the data obtained at my basement lab. That is when I discovered the “Ansem Reports.” Though they bore my name, the only one I had written was #0. Apparently he had gone to pen numbers 1 through 8 himself...
  6. X

how sora, roxas and xion can wield KK

i'd assume roxas? wasnt he number 13? and shes 14. unless they numbered them outta order for some reason?
  7. X

Xemnas

omfg are you kidding <_< ITS *MORE FUN* lol jk but funner isnt a word :blush: anywho, i liked it the way it was
  8. X

Who´s the strongest?

havent had the pleasure of playing kh2fm+ so i chose i who i thought was hardest in kh2. =/ sry for not being open minded lol
  9. X

kires heartless?

well since everyone else feels the need to say it, i'll join the movement :blushing: kairi is a PoH and PoH's don't have darkness in them which means....yeh hahahaha
  10. X

Mirror mirror on the wall, whose theory is the worst of all?

i was just wondering if aqua and xion were related. if they are, maybe its through the mirror? maybe the mirror has the ability to turn people into nobodies? i got the idea from watching the newest kingdom hearts 358/2 Days trailer. and she also says "... How is it possible for two people to be...
Back