• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xfxrising

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. xfxrising

KH 2.5 - BBS FM Ending - Will they change the 'BBS: Volume 2' Scene?

Wow, i haven't even thought of that lol. I like the idea quite a lot :P Are you sure your not a square enix developer? You seem to have everything planned out already lol As a vita owner, i can vouch for this lmfao! KH3 will no doubt have some sort of multiplayer like BBS did (Shame it was...
  2. xfxrising

Portable games are a LOT cheaper to produce tho compared to home console games and im certain that all the side games have been profitable. Noruma most likely already has most of the untold stories planned out, they already have the game engine and most textures and models can just be reused 1.5...
  3. xfxrising

But that's what i mean... it doesn't have any significant meaning to us anymore (But they could be doing something that would make it important again) so are they gonna keep it the same or change it? Thats the whole point of this discussion xD I agree :) but the KH team do all kinds of crazy...
  4. xfxrising

With the final mix ending losing pretty much all of its importance with Noruma stating in an interview that there isnt currently any plans for it (Correct me if im wrong!) do you think they will change it to a ending hinting at 3D? Even tho its already been released it would make sense since its...
Back