• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xeon the 2nd

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

oh I guess that im just a bit over excited with the sudden amount of information and BBS:FM( which I feel ripped off of, but oh well)
  2. X

BBS:FM new Armored Knight theory?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNOLhecTr1g the link is a mirrored version of the new trailer, and @ 1:45-1:49 there is a new Armored Knight, who I believe is Master Eraqus because @ 1:47 there is an exactly simliar armored boot design to Master Eraqus's...
  3. X

Coded Na release in April?

Itouch? G-phone? Droid? hmmmmm
  4. X

RE:COM 100%

Re: COM 100% I want know... Is there really any Gold/Platinum cards that are used in the deck? if so where do you get them? the Gold cards are basically cards that can reload Premium cards back into the deck and the Platinum cards I think give you immunity to magic for 30 attacks or something
  5. X

NOOOOOO!!!! The Yaoi has already started mocking BBS

T____T just to remind people : "My Childhood is ruined" most people would be saying this as well and i did not click the links, I didnt want to be mentally scarred (fangirls dont take this as some offense or the sort thank you)
  6. X

Another Secret Boss?......

Found the interview: New Scan with Nomura Interview! - Kingdom Hearts Insider If you scroll down a bit you'll find hes talking about the Mirage Arena, and the strongest enemy in there is about equilavent to the Secret Boss, how intriging, I want to know what this enemy is now
  7. X

Another Secret Boss?......

didn't Nomura say that there was another secret boss just for Mirage Arena? and that you had to have a party just to beat it, and if you didn't it'd be pretty hard to beat Do think that it too is VS(that'd suck if it was) either that or some big Unverse what do you think?
  8. X

(Spoilers) Reconnect? Coded?......

hmmmmm I want know has any1 ever thought of Reconnect being the name of the Last Episode of Coded? Isnt there an interview with Nomura that there was going to be one last episode awhile after BBS was out and that you'd have to play and beat it, and get the secret ending to understand this...
  9. X

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

Coded? having one more chapter?
  10. X

Secret Boss revealed? (Spoilers)

I find this rather odd(it could be true!) because the day before i had a dream about Ven n Van fighting similar to LS against Terranort background and all the same kinda thing happened with the info thingy then when the fight started i heard "secret boss" then epicness happened with the...
  11. X

Secret ending, final ending, TVA endings, opening; absolutely perfect quality, all downloadable.

Re: Opening + all endings, absolutely perfect quality, downloadable. OH MY GOD THANK YOU DCHIUCH~!!!!
  12. X

Do you think....

that Kingdom Hearts is the only thing that REALLY has something Disney in it? I mean all their shows suck now! I miss the old cartoons, now we have this Hannah Montana crap do you agree? also this is my first time making something of this type of Thread I do not know where to put this so please...
  13. X

terras keyblade

I Believe it changes when ME goes into(supposedly) Terra it changes thus giving that E at the end of his keyblade since there are two designs, one with the blades @ the going down and one with the blades makin a E if you havent noticed please posts pics to help clarify
  14. X

BBS Secret Boss?

Its been confirmed by Nomura, something stronger than LS(Terra in KH2FM) but less health and more challenging to fight it you have to have a certain command deck since it is a fight between attack against attack
  15. X

BBS Secret Boss?

umm how is it that people have already have the secret ending, without any Secret Boss posts up yet? unless Vanitas ends up being secret boss then close if not please help clarify/post pics/vids of what it is
Back