• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xazure777x

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Terra and the power of the Keyblade

Ok now i want to see your proof on if im wrong.
  2. X

Xehenort is DS

Well i think DS is Xehenort himself cause he only has one memory and Terra was good just bad temper for MX cause he made Terra do bad things.
  3. X

disney back in time

OK what im saying is that they will never give up the last world no matter what so dont called it what ever you think it is.
  4. X

well MX doulbed then one changed into DS hows that different. we never say What Terra could actually do or Ven or Aqua.
  5. X

Kingdom Hearts Ultimania - KH 2 3 Birth By Sleep & 358/2 Days What will the battle system become? As well as the "Lingering Spirit" and the character in the Secret Movie. YK: That was done as a hint, because it is an image to the end. Also this game will be introducing a new system! TN: It...
  6. X

Xehenort is DS

Ok well first DS is a STUDENT of MX so thats where he got his skills. Two in the pictures Mickey held off DS when Ven was hurt and on the ground. But it may have been one on one but it seems he succeeded in defending Ven for the time. Also it cant be Terra cause in KH2FM+ you fight Terra if you...
  7. X

Ok good point ill put it up but once the computer gets there mine is kinda slow so please be patient while i get it.
  8. X

Xehenort is DS

As in what kind of stuff? At least it not just me first I thought MX was Xehenort but then. I put a good theory story and it all fits if he didnt die then just knocked out and found by Mickey. Then given to Ansem then so on. Thats why Mickey knows so much but never talks. Also it could be his...
  9. X

disney back in time

In KH2 you go to Twilight Town then to the final world. Also dont say that we would fight them i just stated an then I like to see you also didnt have to change my words got it.
  10. X

Why dont you read then and search for yourself i did by the way you might want to try google too.
  11. X

disney back in time

Hey smarty i said it would be cool if you can fight the dwarves. Didnt say they will be in there. Also i have a niece. Who watches Stitch its a show that involves all 366 or something of Stitches cousins. Also Cinderella you dont know. And lastly you dont know if Sunset Horizons is the final...
  12. X

yes i can go to other kingdom hearts 3 websites the have different interviews. By the way dont try to be decline others words and proof. Cause it might just bite you ok.
  13. X

Xehenort is DS

If MX won then he would kill VAT and the world with it. That would mean Sora would not have gotten the keyblade cause he is young and would not be ready and he doesnt get it till he is 14 or 15. Also you can tell VAt won cause Mickey showed up then at the beginning of KH1 he was king. That...
  14. X

i think it is Nomura had implied that.
  15. X

Xehenort is DS

Ok then if VAT lost then Sora would have been dead thats not the end end. Cause Mickey shows up to help. Also in the pictures he defends them off when the others cant like Ven. So if Mickey is stronger than he might be able to win. Also its made by Disney they go on happy ever after so they win...
Back