• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xanze

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Days Site *UPDATED*

Yeah I know, but they are just snippets. I'm talking about similarities to Axel, Demyx and Xigbar demonstrations. Plus I'm just too lazy to try to focus on Zexion during the hectic multiplayer trailers. Like I said, I'll wait.
  2. X

Days Site *UPDATED*

A new update is good and all, but I wanna see Zexion's moves! :cry: I guess I'll just have to be just a little more patient...
  3. X

Concerning limit breaks.

If Xenka's observations are correct (I really hope they are) then I just might die of impatience for this game. Days just keeps getting better and better with each new update! I hope Zexion has some amazing limit breaks.
  4. X

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Well I'm new here...sorta. I used to visit khi all the time before actually making an account, so I'm up to date on all the KH news. I just got a little confused about the NA RE: CoM because I had read about the Japanese RE: CoM. Soooo I was a little thrown off after reading that Org XIII...
  5. X

Yeah I looked a few pages back and got the answer I was lookin for...my bad. I probably should of just looked instead of asking an already answered question. ^.^u
  6. X

Umm I was lookin through the card collection in Sora's story and noticed there were a few blank spaces where I'm assuming the other organization member enemy cards go...but aren't those cards obtained by having KH2 FM+ data on the same memory card. How then am I supposed to get these enemy cards...
Back