• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Recent content by Xalechim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

I think your right because I still dont have Final Form :(
  2. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

Thanks for the help guys I'll try leveling up Valor and Wisdom.
  3. X

Master Form Lv. 6 & 7?

I know there in the game but for some reason I cant gain any more experience in master form past level 5 is there something else I have to do besides collect drive forms to obtain Lv 6 and 7 with master form? Thanks for your help :thumbup:
  4. X

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics*=*:.

.:*=*Leveled Up Graphics*=*:. Graphics on a whole new level Level Up Graphics is an organization built to fulfill requests. We are made up of a shop, created to carry out graphics related tasks. We will assign our members graphic requests. To join, just state the following: Program: (No MS...
  5. X

did you know

Xalechim is boy!? well of course you did it even spells Michael just like organization XIII (thinks about how much of a KH geek he is) well just wanted to mention it because someone thought I was a girl lol...
  6. X

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

i just bidded on one for ebay. and about the old news thing............i never said it was new? i was just saying its pretty cool
  7. X

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

has anyone seen one of these my freind bought one off ebay and it looks awsome......seeing how i dont own a gba sp i might buy it what do u guys think
  8. X

Sprites oh ALL KH Series

ok heres the link that pawns them all http://www.geocities.com/heart_of_all_worlds/enter.html just make sure credit is given
  9. X

Poem at the end of the game

this is not spam he's looking for help
  10. X

who's YOUR hardest boss

they all werent pretty hard since i had the guide but id say xaldin because that was the oly time i used king mickey to win. by the way im pretty sure that guy was xigabar in land of dragons and not riku (merely posing as him)
  11. X

Special song downloadable~

nice song might use it an amv
  12. X

Ansem Retort

I love ansem retort.......LOVE IT
  13. X

{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/}

{\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/} Looking for a place to hang out where you can post your animation and not get bad cnc well look no further because {\':'~Ars Arcanum~':'/} is here this place is to post animation and to learn animation. Members .Xalechim. .lionheart516. .Mistshade...
  14. X

Special Boss Battles

nope just seph unless you consider the hades paradox cup
  15. X

Sprite Haven

Riku The Law? Sephiroth Rulez made that entire site. I go on it frequently for my anis