• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by xaldindragoon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Kingdom Hearts 3 release for q1 of 2011??????

ok i know how bogus this sounds but gametrailers has it listed for q1 of 2011 and while i think this is just a mistake or they're planning ahead it's still keeps my hopes up for a true sequel link right here Kingdom Hearts 3 Video Game | Reviews, Trailers & Interviews | GameTrailers.com...
  2. X

new gameplay vid

oops sorry T.T needs more words or it won't post :P
  3. X

new gameplay vid

don't know if anyone knows this already but new gameplay vid just throwing this out there cuz theres been no posts about it Kingdom Hearts: Re:coded Video Game, Japanese Debut Gameplay | Game Trailers & Videos | GameTrailers.com
  4. X

Coded: Coming to the West?

what about iphone or ipod touch?
  5. X

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS is that mini kairi behind aqua in the picture with her and king mickey?
  6. X

the master=luxords somebody???

Ok If you put VAT's master next to a picture of Luxord and cover the masters hair he looks like Luxord. Now I know that this might just be coincidence but could he be his somebody??? (Please don't flame me)
  7. X

Coded...

should i just watch the coded playthroughs or is there a chance that coded could still come to america and i should just wait
  8. X

Coded...

should i wait for the possibility of coded to come to north america or should i just watch the spoiler vids? -sorry if this is in the wrong area
  9. X

might already know

you all might allready know this but the main site for 358 updated in the extras section and it shows all the organizations limits dont hate me if this is old
  10. X

landlocked?

does anyone know if khIIfm is landlocked?
  11. X

Days in Nintendo Power! New world inside?

i hated monstro with a passion
  12. X

Next Nintendo Power - 358/2 Days Cover Story

where did you hear this?
  13. X

New 358/2 Days Footage

I thought you could only be different members during multiplayer. how is axel playing alone?
  14. X

jesse macartney returning?

According to Imdb jesse mccartney will be returning to play roxas in 358/2 days, I'm not sure how official this is but I just thought i should put it out there
Back