• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Xahaka

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

KH2:FM

What made me decide to buy KH2FM+ was having the battle with Roxas. All the other extra stuff is awesome as well. Yeah Critical mode was tough but if it wasn't tough enough you also had that one ability that makes it so you don't gain exp. You could stay at level 1 throughout the entire game.
  2. X

Truth Behind the Cloaks

From: GameFAQs: Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix + (PS2) Translation Guide by starrk
  3. X

About Getting AP

Like it was already said the best way is to synthesize them. Heres the list of monsters that hold the items if you need them: Frost Crystal- Living Bone(Pride Lands) Power Crystal- Morning Star(Hollow Bastion) Dark Crystal - Air Priate(Land of Dragons) Mythril Crystal- Can't be dropped by a...
  4. X

Error on the Organization XIII Bio Page

From: Main Characters*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider He weilded six lances not five. I can prove if needed. Don't think I should have to though.
  5. X

Organization Priority List

I guess since nobody defended Vexen in strength I think I'll give it a shot I really do believe that Vexen should be higher for a couple reasons. My first reason is by comparing how weakened Larxene was with her first battle with Sora. Axel points it out and I don't think he was just messing...
  6. X

Organization 13 - Original Names

Yeah, I thought it was possible for it to be a mistranslation. Japanese-English mistranslations are not uncommon, wasn't sure though. I'll check out that thread too...
  7. X

Organization 13 - Original Names

Where did you get those names from? Actually the real names don't have to have every letter and you can add one. Unless the there's a typo from the Secret Ansem Reports 3(from the game itself not this site) the names are like this: Vexen: Even Zexion: Ienzo Xigbar: Bleig Xaldin: Dilin...
  8. X

Can't Unlock Hades Paradox Cup

Here's what it takes to unlock every cup: Pain And Panic Cup: Clear the Disney Castle for the first time. Cerberus Cup: Clear Agrabah, Halloween, and Pride Lands for the first time. Goddess Of Fate Cup: Clear previous cups and win the first fight with Xemnas. Titan Cup: Clear Olympus...
  9. X

how do u open ES for battle in KH2FM+

Um... Did you know that you have to go to the world Disney Castle and go to where the cornerstone of light is. You should see a text cut scene and then you will see a big portal. Go to it, press triangle, and select the bottom choice. All i did was beat the stories of all the worlds and i got...
Back