• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by X2daEHANORT

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

MX voice

I think its gonna be samuel L jackson hes in everything. He does the voice for afro samuri so it makes sense
  2. X

Secret importance to Xigbar?

hmmm i dont know about that
  3. X

Secret importance to Xigbar?

I still wanna know why in KH2 whenever you fight Xigbar he keeps saying hot burrito
  4. X

Theory about merlin

isnt that what were all doing?
  5. X

Theory about merlin

only im not sure where he got the baseball charm
  6. X

BBS Theme Song.

dude whats your problem are you jealous of my musical talent( btw thats what the KH menu song sounds like anyway)
  7. X

Missing Characters in BBS?

i already ate some pasta a couple hours ago
  8. X

see i knew there was something hoeish about her.
  9. X

BBS Theme Song.

i think it should sound like this. ding... ding dong... ding ding....ding dong........downg bing... ding ... ding ding... ding dingluling
  10. X

Im not but im kinda suspicious of snow white
  11. X

id like to see pooh bear get on a treadmill
  12. X

Are any of the POHs hos?......
  13. X

Theory about merlin

People have been saying that Sword in the stone might be in BBS to explain why merlin went to Traverse town. For those of you whove seen Sword in the stone Merlin lives deep in the forest surrounded by dangerous wolves no too mention he probably gets a lot of ticks or bacteria in his butt...
  14. X

When can we play BBS

Hey i know BBs comes out in january in Japan and in the U.S in march or april for the caucs and e todos/no hablas but when can the black people play it?
Back