• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wolffang

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

I guess. I did notice Riku shield her, which to me means more than a hug. But he does think of a lot of her. That cutscene in Halloween Town? Whereas Kairi only tries to remember his name. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, huh?
  2. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

I don't really like her either. And the fact that she dresses kinda like a slut, makes her less likable. xD But maybe their relationship will develop more. Their best breakthrough is that simple hug in KH2. But Disney does have it's part, so I guess that's why. *shrugs*
  3. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

But...that would mean Sora would have to be gay. Which he could be, if it weren't for Kairi. Then Riku and him could be together. xD
  4. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

Roxas and Xion were some variation of Sora though, so it's essentially Sora, in a way. And yep, can only wish. Nomura knows what he's doing. He's got all of us here hooked!
  5. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

A story for each member(excluding Roxas and Xion)? That would take 12 stories. O.o They would have to make them really short to fit them all in on one game. They failed with a lot of the Org. characters, but like I said, one POV.
  6. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

^This so much! It would have been interesting to learn about more characters. But the story can only be told from one POV. And I know some of their Somebody names. Google is my friend.
  7. Wolffang

Destiny Islands?

Both are included in mine, so I'm lucky? I looked it up to see the tax rates because I was curious as well. I found a very helpful guide with all the state taxes, but I didn't bookmark it.
  8. Wolffang

Destiny Islands?

I messed up, I meant a '%'. It's fixed now.
  9. Wolffang

Destiny Islands?

I was going to get the bundle (about $210 for me) but then I heard about the bugs with it (it often asks you if you want to quit during gameplay) so I decided to go for a Gamestop refurbished original PSP, which is $100. Then I bought a new copy of BBS $40 and you also need a memory stick...
  10. Wolffang

Destiny Islands?

Well sorry for not knowing. I just got BBS today. It's fixed now.
  11. Wolffang

Destiny Islands?

Why do I think it is named Destiny Islands? So did Sora and Riku. The main characters overall of the Xehanort Saga. Hence, Destiny Islands.
  12. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

OH! You mean the founding members. Yeah, none of them were gay. (No sarcasm intended.) Well...except maybe Xemnas' floating in Mission Mode on 358/2 Days. If you're tired you should go to bed?
  13. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

By non apprentices, you mean Roxas and Xion, because they weren't apprentices after the first week. And all of Organization XIII gay? Well I wouldn't say that much, most of them seemed pretty straight to me.
  14. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

A gay Nobody would be interesting. The only thing is, they couldn't fully express their sexuality as they are Nobodies. But still, I would love to see Demyx come back and become gay. It would make him more likable to me (simply because I'd think it would suit his personality).
  15. Wolffang

Do you Believe....

True, true. But my bitching about it won't fix anything, so I should stop now and let this thread sink back to its original intent. Which is why they do that, to get the most money.
Back