• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Wisdom Sora

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Sephiroth tips, please.

OK 1st I'll give you an example of my friend fighting him at lvl 60: 1 slash=1 hp BUT after I told him to make and equip 3 or 4 blue ribbons (20% def on all elements and 4 def each) He did much better and took down like 6 health bars. So I say get those blue ribbons, equip good abilities, make...
  2. W

Poster duty.....

You don't need to max out wisdom to do it, but the rest would help. My strategy was to find he fastest route, which is kinda hard to explain without pics or anything, anywho what I did was as soon as I put a poster up, I tapped the double jump button in the direction of my next poster, then...
  3. W

Help with Oricalcum ( Not Oricalcum+ )

Ya go to the rare heartless locations (they are called Bulky Vendors, and look like a car with a gumball machine on top, plus the game will tell you when one appears) Lemme try to think of the locations for them: -the bazaar in aladdins place -in the big open area in the underworld -the...
  4. W

Downloading problems

I've asked alot of people so I would really appreciate it if someone helped me-thanks in advance. My problem is: Every other video or some music downloads-it does not download all the way, it says it's done, but it's not.:mad: When this happens I only see/hear half (or much less of) the...
Back