• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Williamp25

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Hi my name is William Perkins I'm 27 year's old and I'm a Christian. I do video games, videos, playing piano, drums, kingdom hearts, future games like Digimon survive, Kena Bridge of Spirits, Miles Morales game, hogwarts legacy game. I also play dragon Ball z Kakarot game, Persona 5 Royal game and final fantasy 7 remake. I love to watch Anime like Digimon, Person 5 Animation, Yu-Gi-Oh, Sonic x, Megaman access network, dragon ball z and super. I also watch Marvel movies, Marvel shows like Agent's of Shield, going out and spending time with family and friends. My PSN name is Scented_vac. Follow me on my social media like instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch and snapchat. It's william perkins and my snapchat name is wperkins68. My twitch name is williamperkins46. Looking for a girl that I can talk to and get to know and possibly for a future relationship with a girl that loves kingdom hearts and Anime.
Birthday
Apr 8, 1993 (Age: 30)
Occupation
Single
PlayStation Network ID
Scented_vac
Currently playing
Kingdom hearts series games, Persona 5 Royal, future games like Kena Bridge of Spirits,

Contact

Facebook
William
Twitter
williamperkins46

Trophies

1. 1

First message

You made your first post!
  2. 0

Cheese!

You added a profile photo!
  3. 2

Somebody likes you

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
Back