• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by WayToDarkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

Favorurite Nobody??

What's your favourite Nobody?? Zexion. Just cause he can mess with people :D
  2. W

Final Fantasy XIII

Ok so I've heard good things and bad things about FFXIII, but considering I dont have a PS3 or a 360 (yet) I was wondering what you guys actually thought of it. Is it good? Bad? Or just Ok? One of the good things Ive heard about it, is the leveling up system, It's supposedly much like the...
  3. W

Best KH Worlds

TWTNW is possibly my best world because of the climatic battle with Xemnas and so on, and you always fight the final boss after you beat him once.
  4. W

What would be a good song for Riku from KH2?

Im making an amv on Riku and im trying to find a good song for him, but having no luck at the moment. What do you guys think? Anyone know any songs that suit him?
  5. W

Organization thoughts

See you cant take it when people correct you, sure i spelt his name wrong, so what, everyone makes mistakes, but you just like to spell on purpose because you think its cool. So im sorry if i spelt it wrong, but get over it.
  6. W

What do you think of Albel Nox in Star Ocean 3?

Ok guys, considering i was playing Star Ocean 3 all last night, i managed to get Albel Nox. (This only applies to the people who have played Star Ocean) But be honest, what do you actually think of him? I think he's pretty awesome, but im not sure wether to have him in my party or not.
  7. W

Organization thoughts

By the way you spelled "You" wrong...I know its old, but like i said, and if you bothered to read it, it was just a speculation...
  8. W

A Birth By Sleep theory: Xehanort is Terra

Although your speculation is good, i will admit that, i doubt that Terra is Xehonart. I cant really prove why, but to me, it just seems illogical. I guess that we'll just have to wait until BBS comes out for our questions to be answered. Good speculation though, i agree with that
  9. W

Why do you fight Riku in KH2?

Fair enough, proves how little i know aboout the KH series lol
  10. W

Yeah thats true, although Riku was being a bit of a fudge and decided to get himself twisted in Ansem's lies and so on, henceforth making him lose his sanity and trying to kill Sora
  11. W

Fair enough, just thought it was an interesting point to bring up =]
  12. W

Yeah thats true, but there are still more things that i need answering you see, cos i couldnt be bothered to complete CoM on the gameboy because i hated the way the battle system went. But if i get Re:CoM, i may play it all the way through lol
  13. W

Ok call me retarded (I know most of you will here, but im being honest) but why do you fight Riku in KH2? The second time you go to the land of dragons, you give chase to an organization member, after you see the heartless coming over that hill, the organization member pulls out the soul eater...
  14. W

Organization thoughts

Ah right ok then, well i like what you have proven, and like i said, this is just a speculation- a thought, and although it may not be possible, its still a reasonable way to share thoughts, just like yourself and others here
  15. W

Organization thoughts

Ok now for a thought, i worked out that Xion DOES have a connection to Riku because when a nobody is created, they get created by the last thought of a user's memories, Hence why Xion was created. She was created becase the last thing Riku was thinking about before fudging off to darkness was...
Back