• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Waterkeeper511

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. W

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

...Touche. KH2 was fun but far from perfect. But I blame that on Nojima. I'm talking about minor details, like box art. It has details that don't relate to one another? On the cover, I see Roxas, Xion, Mickey, Axel, and Riku, and they're all wearing Organization XIII cloaks. The characters are...
  2. W

BEHOLD:BOX ART!

Oh my god. KH fans are so hard to please. Ugh. x_x; The box art is awesome. Everyone's complaining for so many lame reasons. 1. "We've seen it before!" Yeah, we've seen this art...AS THE BOX ART. It was revealed like a few weeks ago, right? That was the first time I ever saw this artwork ON...
  3. W

Keep on wondering...

Normally I agree, but you do know that Utada created "Sanctuary" and then was pressured by her label to create a Japanese version/single later....right?
  4. W

Omg Xion referenced in SARs?

The "Xion = Aqua" thing is also supported by the fact that the same woman voices the two of them in the Japanese versions.
  5. W

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I'm sorry, but do you speak Japanese? Or do you have ANY clue how that language works? Japanese, more often than not, omits the subject of the sentence. "Why did he choose you?" and "Why did it choose you?" are, more often than not, said the EXACT SAME WAY, along with "they," and perhaps even...
Back