• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by vendachaser

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Possible Boxart

i liked the 4th one it has all the charecters and looks real:)
  2. V

The alternate reality (of BBS)

But Sora,Riku and Kairi are gonna be in it, bur i agree with I<3roxas, it's not gonna be about them,but great theory.
  3. V

What kind of reviews for BBS?

how do you know this??oh:o_O:this is just simply a prediction...duh:P
  4. V

Do you think Tarzan will appear in BBS?

NO, I mean Tarzan was an okay challenging level, buts it's not a world i'd wanna do again. (and by the looks of things not much peolpe want it either XD.)
  5. V

358/2 Days true meaning?

the 2 could stand for 2 years of life since Roxas was born in kh1 and a year passed so yeah. I havent thought about that much so give me time to think some more.
  6. V

Pete in BBS?

Yes that is true. But do you think that the other dimension could have been where sleeping beauty world is because like the scenario could be like this: Pete: Gosh, where am I? No Sun. No Moon. Just Fog and Thorns. Wow this place is glum. *Malifecent walks by* Pete: Hey, do you know the way...
  7. V

358/2 Days - Summer 2008 in Japan

i think the release MAYBE will be this: 358/2 days: Japan: may 08 NA: june 08 EU:july 08 BBS: Japan: October 08 NA: December 08 (maybe even early 09 for NA) EU: early 09 to summer 09 Coded: Japan: 2009 NA:? EU:? i dont think coded will be coming to NA or EU...
  8. V

Terra new scan-Ven cindarella-Armor and Aqua-

Ven might fight DS but somethings telling me that'll be one hard battle. But Great game!!!
  9. V

New Scan: Malificent

that was my thought too. or maybe u go to worlds as terra then ven. i guess that kinda makes since:thumbsup:
  10. V

Newest Scan Hints at Sleeping Beauty World!

i really like how this game is going to be darker than the others. i yhink the worlds r going to be awesome and all in all i just think BBS and 358/2 days will be teriffic!
  11. V

Another New Scan! (Terra with Malificent?! Cinderella and Ven!)

Terra and Malifecent talking?!? oh boy... this is going to be an awesome game!!!
  12. V

A demo for 358/2 Days in JF2008!

since theres a demo than it should be released in Spring 08 for Japan and Summer 08 forU.S. and Europe maybe spring. 358/2 days:Japan:Spring 08 NA:Summer 08 Europe:Summer 08 Coded:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Fall 08 Europe:Winter 08 BBS:Japan:Fall 08 NA:Winter 08 Europe:Spring 09 But a demo SWEET!!! this...
  13. V

Birth By Sleep-Console-

im glad its on the psp because its portable so we could take it pretty much anywhere
  14. V

358/2 Days Site Translation

It might be done. If its playable than its probabley very close to being finished. And yeah i would LOVE to see a release date!
  15. V

birth by sleep to US

no doubt about it its definitley coming
Back