• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valor_Form00

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Familiar FF Music?

I have recently noticed that several FF games have borrowed music from other FF games. 1. The death music for FF8 is a cutout from the opening of FF7. 2. The opening music for FF12 is a cutout from the endsong of FF8, and the opening song of FF Tactics. 3. FF9 has borrowed the music from FF8...
  2. V

The forum wont change skins!

Dude, I tried going to profile and options, selected a skin on both locations, and clicked save changes. Nothing happened. It changed until I came back, and now it wont change at all. Somebody help!!
  3. V

my Chain of Memories deck building guide

It was indeed a great guide, and really helped me out. My fav. deck is my Strike Raid deck, which include none other than Strike Raid, what I call the Homing Raid (the raid that follows and damages the opponent 5-6 times) as the basic cards. Included in this deck are about 9 Cure spells, a...
  4. V

Zantetkusen and eeyore's tail

Finally, somebody actually spelled Zantetsuken right. And yeah, thats all it is (for the 6th time). You use it in multiplayer and its a real pain in the...
  5. V

My two cents on the secret movie

And seriously, KHGamer, what the hells up with the cave talk! Its kinda creepy (as in I don't know if your a girl or guy kinda creepy). Oh, and I'm from Ohio. How funny.
  6. V

I live in Japan (I am a foreign exchange student from America, seriously), and am currently the only guy who doesn't speak fluent japanese for about, oh, I don't know, 1000 FREAKING MILES!!! I speak a little bit of Japanese, and I mostly hang out at Gamestop where I work part time with other...
  7. V

No, smart person, Roxas was born when Sora stabbed hisself through the heart with the "Keyblade" Ansem held in KH1. He became a heartless, which created Roxas. "Birth by Sleep" is simply referring to his memories being rearranged to normal, kinda as if he was in another life during CoM. And by...
  8. V

By the way, I read an alright amount of Japanese, so if you have some questions, feel free to ask. Just dont ask me to read some nonsense word you just made up. This is an awesome thread. You guys have some brilliant ideas and theories. And finally, you know whats funny>?... XEMNAS spells...
  9. V

I watched the video again and there is indeed a part where the words, "Heartless, Nobody, Endless" flash briefly on the screen. I never noticed that before. And about Oxyrt... what the hell are you doing with your free time!? Thats one hell of a theory. I like the way you think.
  10. V

Hmmmm... I have seen the extended ending and it is a possibility. Let me look it up and ill discuss what I find.
  11. V

duh, EVERYONE knows that birth by sleep is from the memory chambers. Nobody is wondering about that anymore.
  12. V

Wrong, chasers was just a word. They never said anything about it relating to the knights, or being Sora, Riku, Kairi, or Mickey. Just useless info like everything else in the background meant to keep us guessing. I swear that guy messes with us on purpose.
  13. V

Yeah! Why are you calling them chasers, Ive been wanting to know for a while but keep forgetting to ask. Also, nobody has said anything about the knights being Sora, Riku, and Mickey. Way big height differences. Also (again), there are 4 keyblades (light, dark, in-between, and present) and if...
  14. V

oh really. I didnt know. And about that theory, I think I trust the keyblades being in light, darkness, etc. It actually makes some sense. But then again, so do a lot of our theories. There are too many to choose which one is probably real. Ill tell you one thing, though: I cant wait for KH2:FM...
  15. V

Well aint that for sure. Poor Axel. Ah well, at least he was good in the end (and he hands over a sweet keyblade! lol) Tyler's right, and i quote, "Big difference from KH1>KH2- YES! BIG difference from CoM>KH2-NO!"
Back