• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valor Sora 17

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Specific Questions about Sephiroth

I think the reason he said to use oblivion is because it's the strongest weapon in the game (aside from Ultima).
  2. V

Nobodies and kingdom hearts

I think it's safe to say that Nobodies have no light in them because they are nothing.
  3. V

Kingdom Hearts 2 Strategy Guide

Hey, if he wants to do it,let him do it. It will save us the work and help us out at the same time. Thanks Xaldin.
  4. V

Synthesis Materials Problem

Can anyone tell me where all the synthesis materials are found? I have looked everywhere for them and found most of them, but can't seem to find a frost stone and a couple of the twilight items. All of my guys have lucky lucky and weapons that give the skill, but it isnt helping. I need to find...
  5. V

Axels Plan

Does Axel have a plan at all?
  6. V

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

It improves the story of the game. Without the org, you would only be fighting the heartless and trying to find riku. With the org, you now have to stop them while doing the above.
  7. V

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

One of the things that disappointed me was the lack of real HARD parts. Some of the parts were challenging, but not hard hard.
  8. V

Hey guys

My name is Joey, I have played this game for about 2 years, and I love this game. If you have any questions about me, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them the best I can.:E
Back