• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Valle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

A question about BBS and Ansem Reports...

I don't think there are any more Ansem reports. Leon didn't know Xehanort was the one that wrote the reports, he thought Ansem did it. Besides, BBS is set 10 years in the past, so if the reports were written 9 years ago you most likely won't be able to read the since they weren't made yet.
  2. V

Wait a moment

Birth by Sleep isn't even out, and you're already craving for a sequel?! Learn how to wait.
  3. V

The significance of Xehanort meaning "no heart"

Good theory. However, since Xehanort can also be an organization-style anagram for "Another", maybe Master Xehanort is another being. A being created from the soul (as it was discussed many times). Actually, that works for both anagrams because he would still have no heart. Maybe being created...
  4. V

Terra / Sora relationship.(just theorizing)

Actually, Terra is almost surely related to Riku, not Sora. Terra means Earth in latin, and Riku means Land. Sora is related to Ven, which looks exactly like Roxas.
  5. V

The cornerstone of light

If there's a Cornerstone of Darkness, it's probably locked away or lost because the enemies would be much more powerful if they had it. Maybe it's deep inside the dark realm... Or it was locked away by Yen Sid! I think there's no Cornerstone of Darkness though. In my opinion, the cornerstone...
  6. V

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep - Wii Version

First of all, this is a FAKE boxart, I made it myself. However, didn't you feel a glimmer of hope? Kingdom Hearts and the wiimote are the perfect match in my opinion. Imagine that you're actually (well, not really, but close :P) wielding the keyblade. Imagine that you slash and thrust to...
  7. V

An English version of Final Mix+?

I remember reading something saying that FM+ would be released outside Japan... It was a long time ago though, so it's not valid. I think we still have some chances, but don't hold your breath.
  8. V

Why Aqua may be a nobody

Interesting theory. First of all, Aqua is not a nobody, but as you said, she may have been turned into one. I think that her being the XIV member fits very well in your theory. Theory below: Maybe Terra is Xehanort. That's why Xemnas refers to Aqua as a friend. Terra may have been turned into...
Back